Applications & Forms for Visiting Youth

Submit these two forms together:
Youth Exchange Application (Excel)
MD4 Consent, Release and Indemnity Agreement (PDF) 

Passport Information

We need a copy of the picture page of your passport as soon as you get it.

Please send the copy to

If you already have a passport, it must be valid for 6 months after you return from your exchange.  Please send a copy of that as well.

Any questions, you can email


Medical Form (PDF) Can be submitted at a later date after seeing M.D. 

Scholarship Application (Word)